Saturday, December 13, 2008

Today was long

Today was long. Had to get to Target in Maize by 9am to get some items I was holding. Kobe had an 11am game in Sedgewick, then we went back into Wichita to do some shopping. Needless to say, we spent about 7 hours out and about.
The mall was crowded, and we barely found a parking spot at New Market Square in Maize. I even saw 2 cars fighting over a space...nice! Thankfully I had Kobe with me and not Caden. Kobe likes to shop. Caden would have been complaining after about 30 mins.
I got some shopping accomplished, but Michael and I might venture out again tomorrow after church. I need to go without kids, so they can at least open one thing they don't already know about.
Kobe and I ate @ Players and watched KU suck it up. At least the food was good. Now that I'm home, we are gonna watch a movie. I made a giant PB cookie(too lazy tonight), to satisfy Michael's urge for something sweet, and am ready to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment