Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas has past.

Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas has past. The sounds of Rock Band flow through the house. Snow is falling outside, and the aroma of sweatiness is all around. Brandon and Jordan are over to spend some time with the boys. They spent the night and Caden and Jordan were still up close to 6am. They were all alive and jamming at 11am. I'm sure it will hit them sometime late this afternoon. My cousins are here from Indianapolis and are heading back on Monday.

Michael is entertaining himself today by tearing down a house near our church. We are in the beginning stages of a large renovation and Michael got the bid to remove the house. Yesterday it was 65 degrees outside and today it is snowing and around 30. Michael and his dad are doing the job, and should get done today.
Received a couple of videos of Mia eating for the 1st time and celebrating her 1st Christmas. She opened her gift from Nana & Papa Waller. It was a Cabbage Patch baby! So adorable, that Mia.
I'm debating getting a CP baby for myself and I can pretend it's Mia. Yeah, I'm a mess w/o her.
Trying to clean a little and do laundry. But, who am I kidding. Cleaning and laundry never ends around here. I need to bake some more, I was invited to a cookie party tonight. I guess it depends on the weather, if I go or not.
Gonna start on Kobe's 750 piece puzzle of the NYC skyline. It's like 3 feet long.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. you didn't get to see the full video of Mia when she grabbed the spoon and started feeding herself! I told Steve that she is advanced in the eating department (just like her Dad and Grandpa!!)

    ReplyDelete