Wednesday, December 24, 2008

For Unto you is born this day, a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord

Santa hasn't arrived. It's midnight and we are finally getting kids to bed. We celebrated with my family tonight. The boys also went and had Christmas with their dad and family. Michael picked up the girls and we all are together this early Christmas morn.

Kobe was sick early last week, then I was hit hard over the weekend. Michael is still re-cooperating, and now Valerie is feeling icky.

The kids are anxious, and we let the boys unwrap a gift early. Rock Band entertained us all this afternoon. Our band name: Nerda!

I am sad that my brother and his family are so far away. I know he is missing family, and now that they are in California, they don't even have close friends to be with during the holidays. I wish we could all be together, but thankfully we are healthy and happy this Christmas.


1 comment: