Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kobe is 12!

Twelve years ago today I gave birth to my youngest son. I can remember it like it was yesterday. He was a good baby, and loved to watch his older brother dance and jump around him. He's grown into a young man whose sensitive side makes him an awesome kid! He got straight A's this quarter, is musically skilled in piano, guitar, and trombone, and is friend to many! He just learned he made honor choir after auditioning in sept. I am proud and full of joy to have him as my son!

Both boys have started basketball. I was unable to attend Caden's football award banquet cuz of a CE trip to Vegas. He earned a letter this year, which was great! Caden was also selected for district choir which is a big accomplishment!

Thanksgiving is a week away, with Christmas not far behind. Time is a flyin by! Birthdays definitely make you realize that...

No comments:

Post a Comment