Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! Unless your name is Kobe.

So, Kobe is sick. He has strep and is down for the count. Non-functional, and in pain. I feel so bad for him. I have had my share of this sickness until I finally had my tonsils removed when I was 25. Haven't had it since. Not sure how he got it. We went to the KC - Steelers game last weekend. Did some shopping in Lawrence and in KC. Could have been exposed pretty much anywhere. Praying the antibiotics kick in SOON. Poor guy.

Non-the-less, I am so thankful for my family and loved ones. We have lost some dear ones this past year. But the memory of them still lives strong in our hearts. We are blessed to have so many of our family and friends nearby. God has led us to a wonderful church and some amazing pastors. We have a place to call home, food on the table, and clothes on our backs. Thanks be to God for the greatness in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment