Friday, September 4, 2009

More to note...

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that Caden has officially moved into his room. I can't even really remember how long ago we started it, but thankfully he is in. Michael still has some final touches to do, and the bathroom to complete, but that's it. The girls can finally have their room all to themselves.

Speaking of the girls, I went to Sara and Val's matches last night in Halstead. Was very impressed with Val's improvement since last year. She is hitting and serving with great control and power. Sara did awesome as well. She had some great plays at the net and stuff blocks. Her team struggled with passing so she didn't get as much opportunity to hit as she could. I enjoyed watching! Em hung out with me while I was there. Great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment