Thursday, February 23, 2012

I am at a loss for words. Basketball is coming to an end. Caden had Sr night a few games ago. He was inducted into the National Honor Society yesterday. I am on the verge of a mental breakdown, he will be gone very soon!

We are gearing up for Substate on Tues against Cheney. Definitely a team we can beat, just have to keep the momentum. I had to get Caden his 3rd pair of replacement shoes today. He is really hard on them I guess.

Caden attended McPherson's Presidential Scholarship day. He had to participate in an interview, round-table discussion, and write a 45min essay. He was awarded a $48,000 scholarship as long as he maintains a 3.5 gpa. So some pressure, but a great opportunity. He is still very interested in Sterling College as he had a great visit with the football coaches.

Kobe made state KMEA and it is tomorrow at Century 2 in Wichita. He got to tag along with the HS students and even gets to stay in the hotel with Zane tonight. I'm sure he is bored about now as they left early this morning. They will be eating out at a fancy place tonight, I wonder what he will get? Hopefully they have chicken strips...

Caden is going with his team to OK for a Thunder game on Sat. He is excited. I'm getting really excited for my nephew to come into this world. Stephanie is due anytime now! We are planning on visiting them for Spring Break but I may need to go sooner, if lil Matthew comes before!

February is almost history! Woe is me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment