Thursday, January 12, 2012

End of seasons

Tonight was Kobe's last regular middle school basketball game. League tourney starts next week. He has had a frustrating year with a new coach (who actually only coaches soccer), and not much playing time. However, tonight he played almost the entire game and did rather well with 7 pts and 8 rebounds! I'm proud of him and happy he ended his season on a high note.

Haven High's homecoming is tomorrow night. Looking forward to some great basketball at one of Caden's last few home games of his high school career. Time is moving so fast this year! Rupp Tourney is all next week. We play Tues against Moundridge. Today was celebrity day for Spirit Week and Caden dressed as Paul Pierce in uniform including diamond earrings. Jess told me he was the best dressed... haha

Mia is coming to visit for the week. Mom and I are meeting Steve in OKC to get her. Mom is off all week and she is looking forward to spending it with lil miss Mia. She will go back to her parentals on Thursday as they are all taking a trip to Vegas over the next weekend.

My boot is really driving me crazy. I put a heel cup in to help alleviate pain after working all day. Now the straps are loosing their velcro and it's not as secure and makes strange noises when I walk. PT is going well, but limited due to the boot. Ugh...so ready to get out of this thing! Hopefully next Wed will be the day.

This week we have had games every night. Kobe had 2, Caden 2, and last night, Caden and I went to watch the HCC girls game. I received free tix. So, I am ready for a relaxing weekend...

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment