Saturday, July 3, 2010

Caden got home from LIFT camp last night. He was excited to tell all about it. Sounds like he had a great time and met some new friends. He is speaking in church tomorrow. I think they are doing a skit of some type. Anyway, it's good to have him back home!

Tomorrow is July 4th. We are having a special church service with music, video, and a patriotic sermon. I'm singing the Star Spangled Banner with a trio. Michelle and Lizzie are here for the night and will come to church with us in the morning.

I have to work on Monday. That's sucks. Kobe and Michael head off for the Jr High Road trip on Tues. They are going to Denver to do a service project, attend a Rockies game, go to an amusement park, and do some hiking. Should be a good time. It's definitely going to be quiet around the house that week.

Weather is rainy and dreary out. Hope it clears up for the 4th. Gotta blow some stuff up around here!

3 comments:

  1. I used to go to LIFT! :) I sang there when I was in college! :) I think the speaker was Aaron Cavin? A good friend of mine from college...
    Ok - now I feel old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we would have known about Caden in church! Can't believe how old he is now! I was telling the girls how he was in our wedding. WOW was all they could say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caden loved Aaron Calvin! It was definitely a great experience for him!

    Chad and Jody, it was great to see you guys! The kids are just too cute for words, and Trey, he just cracked me up! Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete