Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wait! Is it May? Already???

Today is my parents 36th wedding Anniversary. We celebrated by taking them out for lunch at Applebees. My dad forgot about it, until I reminded him @ church. 36 yrs is quite the accomplishment. Yay!
The school year is winding down. The month of May is ridiculous. Concerts, class trips, parties...etc. Caden's academic banquet is tomorrow eve. He maintained a 3.5 GPA, and was one of his teacher's TOP 10 students. Good job! The high school variety show, ENCORE 2009, was last week. Caden performed with the choir, jazz band, and he was in a skit. The skit was humorous as Caden played a patient who mimicked the symptoms of others. Was probably one of the best acts of the night. Caden also gets to travel to St. Louis with the band on Friday. They are performing and having some fun time as well.
Kobe's art show and vocal concert is on Tues. He is quite the artist. If anyone wants to check out his artwork, go to Artsonia.com. His name is Kobe86. His concert is featuring songs by the Beatles, and Elvis. If I hear "I wanna hold your hand" one more time... Kobe leaves for DC/NYC at the end of the month. I'm a little nervous about this, since I am not going along.
Our month is also full of graduations. Valerie has 8th grade promotion, my cousin Kayla graduates from HS, and another cousin, Caleb, from the 8th grade. We also have gotten a couple other invites from church youth.
I travel to Colby for work this week. I will be missing the AWANA awards. This has been a trying year, as we are in the middle of a big expansion project. Kobe finished his 3rd book and gets to go to laser tag on Friday. He has only one more year of AWANA. Sad, really.
The month is busy, and the time is flying by.

As Usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment