Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The end is near

School is officially out in 8 days. Caden will be a sophomore, and Kobe a 6th grader.
Summer plans are building. Will let you know later. I'm ready for bed.

But, a couple of milestones to announce. Caden threw a PR in Javelin on Monday. Of course, I wasn't there. He threw 100.11 ft. Yeah! His coach was even impressed. He has really enjoyed this track season. Who knew?

Oh, and the infamous Mia said the precious first words last week. She said, "DADA". I can hear it now. I can't wait to see them in 3 weeks. Our trip to Cali is slowly taking shape. Much planning is going into the exact route. I'll let you know about that one later also.

G'nite. Peace. And do you even realize how long ago my kids said their first words? I definately need to get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment