Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Caden's Sweet 16!

So, Caden turned 16 yesterday! Last Friday was the last day of school till the new year, so we decorated the yard in honor of my oldest child. It was adorned with skunks and a sign saying, "Our little stinker Caden is turning 16!". I still can't believe he is that old. I remember his childhood like it was yesterday. He always wanted you to look at him and what he could do. He loved being photographed and especially videoed. When Kobe came along and Caden had to share in the spotlight, he had a time adjusting. He loved his baby brother and was always looking out for him (not always the case nowadays). Even though I am sad to see him grow up, I am proud of his wonderful compassion for life and those he cares about.

No comments:

Post a Comment