Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to life

Well, it's back to reality tomorrow. Of course, I am dreading it. But getting back into a routine will be nice. Hopefully I can get the boys to actually fall asleep on time. They have been staying up late and sleeping till noon over the past couple of weeks.
We are busy this week with 4 ballgames. Thankfully I don't have to make the trek to our Colby office this month. I have 2 months off. Our office is for sale out there, so maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be gone by March.
Caden plays Tues, Fri, and Sat. Kobe on Sat. also. Jessica has a game 2moro so that means 5 games in 7 days. Yea, this is the life. I love it.
2009 has arrived. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. how fun!! so neat to see you kids live the life you lived....more or less!! (all the games etc.) :) cant wait!

    ReplyDelete